Here are some easy tips you may have not known, that may help when cleaning your boat.
- White Vinegar is a good and green alternative to bleach when you need to kill mold. Put some in a spray bottle.
- Oven-cleaner spray will remove paint and adhesive residue from gelcoat without causing any damage.
- Need to clean a RIB or shore-power cord? Citrus pumice-style hand cleaners work well.
- Stained cabin carpet? Try direct application of club soda and scrub until stain is gone.
- To clean chrome try a dab of Apple Cider Vinegar and a soft cotton cloth.